Education Trust Fund Bursary Award Recipients
Congratulations to the following students who received the 2016 Education Trust Fund Bursary Award:
- Allysa Wein – Conestoga College
- Angela Selkirk – Georgian College
- Cassandra Elizabeth Luya – Fanshawe College
- Danielle Rose Ouellette – Niagara College
- Emily-Anne McCalla – Durham College
- Guylaine Larocque – Fanshawe College
- Kara Puklicz – Conestoga College
- Katherine Smith-Eivemark – Mohawk College
- Kathleen Laura Scrivens – George Brown College
- Kelly Carlyle – Fanshawe College
- Kendra Black – Fanshawe College
- Natalie Deroo – Fanshawe College
- Nicole Allison – Fanshawe College
- Pei Wen Yang – George Brown College
- Raluca Pasca – Conestoga College
Education Trust Fund Application Guidelines
The Registered Practical Nurses Association of Ontario administers an Education Trust Fund bursary program annually. The program will provide bursaries in the amount of $1,000.00 per recipient.
Student members from both 1st and 2nd year are welcome to apply. The deadline is October 31st of each year.*
The following attachments must accompany the application:
1. Applicant’s Essay of 750 to 1000 words on one of the following topics, scholarly format using APA:
• Client Centred Care
• Patient Advocacy
• Scope of Practice
2. Letter from Nursing Faculty on Educational Institution Letterhead stating professionalism and performance of the student.
Applicants will be notified by November 30th, each year of the Trust Fund's decision.*
For additional information, please contact the RPNAO Education Trust Fund Chair,Linda Keirl, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'RPNAO Education Trust Fund Bursary Program' or contact the RPNAO office at 905-602-4664 or 1-877-602-4664 ext. 234.
*Deadline / Announcement dates for 2017 have been moved due to the college strike. Please check your emails and this page for updates.