In a health system where resources are strained, pressures are mounting, care is evolving, and everyone is at their most vulnerable, RPNAO builds the profile and professional capacity of RPNs so we can better care for our patients and better support our fellow health workers.
Today, more than 45,000 RPNs support patients in Ontario hospitals, public health units, in the community, long-term care facilities, schools, and private health providers. When any of those RPNs encounter barriers to patient care, they can count on our support.
Getting the most from your RPNAO membership
We are driven to giving our members the learning opportunities they need and the support they deserve. The benefits of RPNAO membership have never been so numerous. These include:
- Building the professional profile and standing up for RPNs for more than 60 years
- Sector-leading educational opportunities
- Sector-leading professional malpractice and liability insurance
- Community building and mentorship
- Career-building services and support
- Exclusive savings and discounts
- Staying informed about important news and changes relevant to RPNs
- The feeling of community and camaraderie that comes from uniting with your peers, to have your voices heard
Hear what our members have to say
Flexible Payment Options
Membership fees are payable annually, and may be paid in full at time of registration, pre-authorized payment, or through employer payroll deduction. Special member rates are available for practical nursing students, retired, and non-practicing RPNs.
- Terms of Membership: Full-Year membership expires June 30 each year; Half-Year membership expires on December 31 or June 30 each year. Membership fee is non-refundable nor transferable.
- $1 of the RPNAO membership fee is donated towards the Education Trust Fund.