NEI Online Application
Please click here to submit an application online.
Applications must be completed using the secure online form. Please read the instructions in each section carefully and provide the required information. Applicants will be prompted to upload the following documents:
1. Proof of Payment
The Proof of Payment (receipt) of the education to be reimbursed must be an official document from the education provider that shows the applicant's full name, date, the course (or workshop, conference etc.) name or code, and the base tuition or registration fees paid in full.
2. Proof of Successful Completion
The Proof of Successful Completion of the education to be reimbursed must be a passing grade report, course certificate, transcript from the educational facility or printout from a student-based web service. A certificate of attendance is required for conferences. The Proof of Successful Completion must show the date and the applicant's full name.
3. Void Cheque or Direct Deposit Form
A void cheque or direct deposit form
- Incomplete applications will be declined.
- Applicants must provide the information on the required fields of the secured online form.
- Completed applications must be received within 90 days of the education finish date.
- Due to a high volume of submissions, we are not able to confirm receipt of applications sent by fax, mail, email or online. Applicants are required to keep copies of their application forms, supporting documents, and fax confirmations or courier/registered mail receipts (if applicable) for verification.